Sunday, October 25, 2009

An eyeopener..

Following a week of total inability to DEAL...put one foot in front of the other, feel anything but loss and heartbreak, RAGE and ANGER. I give you this. One of my lovely friends at OHIH posted this and it really speaks. I mean speaks, so here it is. This is from Rose Kennedy.

"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind protecting it's sanity covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone."

This says it all. Without airing alot of dirty laundry, this week brought to the foreground some really UGLY, HURTFUL, things that happened a long time ago, but will FOREVER scar those involved.

In closing this post, remember that when you think those the closest to you are HONEST, and TRUSTWORTHY, just be careful.

6 comments:

  1. I hear you Julie. I really do. It resonates with me, and it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things get a little easier for you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for what you are going through. Great quote and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are able to find some peace as you work through whatever is troubling you so deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie:

    So sorry to hear you are hurting...

    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's remarkable designed for me to have a web site, which is good in favor of my experience. thanks admin
    My site > check it out

    ReplyDelete