Thursday, October 1, 2009

SO..HAPPY..IT'S..THURSDAY..RANT

WOO HOO!!! Survivor is on, laptop on my lap, and writing a post. MMMMM is that why they call it a laptop?

So I have a great job, that I just love. Here's the problem, it's only temporary, and that pisses me off. Especially when that point was reinforced today at work. Now mind you, I have been there as a temp since July 29th of this year, for a second time. They requested me back from a stint I did last year for 8 weeks. My whole issue with this is, they told us today that they are getting all of their business back that they had sent to China, because it's cheaper to manufacture it here...BOOOYAA!! Plus they are adding another shift in one of the departments. So I STUPIDLY ask if that meant hiring more people. ANSWER, NO THERE IS A HIRING FREEZE UNTIL ATLEAST NEXT YEAR. So in other words, maybe next year I could look forward to wages higher than what a temp POS makes, yeah how 'bout some insurance, and benefits!! Not to mention that we have been busting our A@#*S trying to make rate, and our projects keep getting harder and harder. Talk about getting the wind taken out of your sails! Then we have to listen to the full time employees BITCH and bellyache about whether or not they are going to get their Christmas bonus. You know what I say to their Christmas bonus!! Come on hubby land that good job a NSA!!!

That's right it's my blog, and I'll rant if I want to!! So deal with it............

No comments:

Post a Comment